Search This Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?

Isn't that something to think about? That got me going. How thankful am I? Oh I do the Thank you God for my family and for our health,... But, do I thank him for the air I breath? For the warm sun? (although we are on day 38 of below 80 degrees in Southern California. This is August!!) I will ask the kids that one today and see what answers I get. Should be interesting since they always surprise me. Although, I am sure a "Thank you for my DS." Will be in there somewhere. And yet, I might slip in a thank you for my cell phone. OOO I said it.

2 comments:

  1. Heather this is wonderful! It really does make me think. I'm going to print it and then use it as a discussion starter for our devotional times. I might even share with our Pastor if you don't mind??

    Hugs,
    Tyra

    ReplyDelete