Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dog Training Vs. Kid Training

            Am I the only person who notices that people that are very into training their dogs, I mean really training them, have really chaotic kids? Why is that? I mean Dog Whisperer trained dogs. You know the ones that take their dogs out for runs 2 times a day? Their kids are wild and unruly. I have seen them scream and wear pull-ups until they are 5, but the dog would hold it's potty until the cows come home. Just an obnoxious observation today. We have so many dog walking people in out neighborhood. We have much time to observe this phenomenon. Sad really.

2 comments:

  1. So funny! I also have noticed that the people with the totally out-of-control dogs, have the same out-of-control kids, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food additionally, Thanks.
    liver health for dogs

    ReplyDelete